Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information about you that we may collect on the site, and other sites that we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and we cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser’s Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain features and features on this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
Login related cookies
Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information offered on the website and with an enunciative but not limiting character:
A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
B) Do not divulge content or advertising of a racist, xenophobic nature, bookmakers, illegal pornography, of apology to terrorism or against human rights;
C) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of, from its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully it is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from November / 2020.
1. Terms By accessing the Thyro Wines website, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials on this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. License Use Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on the Thyro Wines website, only for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the granting of a license, not a transfer of title and, under this license, you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Thyro Wines website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server. This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Thyro Wines at any time. When you finish viewing these materials or after the expiration of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on the Thyro Wines website are provided ‘as is’. Thyro Wines makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights. In addition, Thyro Wines does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to those materials or on websites linked to this website.
4. Limitations In no event will Thyro Wines or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damage due to loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising from the use or inability to use the materials in Thyro Wines, even if Thyro Wines or an authorized Thyro Wines representative has been notified of the
5. Accuracy of materials The materials displayed on the Thyro Wines website may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Thyro Wines does not guarantee that any material on its website is accurate, complete or current. Thyro Wines may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time, without notice. However, Thyro Wines does not undertake to update the materials.
6. Links Thyro Wines has not analyzed all the sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Thyro Wines of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk. Modifications Thyro Wines may revise these website terms of service at any time, without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service. Applicable law These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Thyro Wines and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.